29 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sat, 2010-12-04 17:48

We're just about to leave!

Can't wait!!!

:-):-)

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 00:40

Hey Judith,

wow, what a blast. Just returned home driving thru' snow white landscape and I hope you 'n Haki as well as all the others I shared this phantastic Night with - you know who you are - have a safe ride, too.

The show was... well, a blast. As usual D-A-D did a top performance and also the audience in Bochum seems to improve from year to year. Looking forward to the next stop of the guys around here!

So, off for my pillow pet, I urgently feel like I need some rest Smiley-wink

Kind regards,
Capt. Spacehead

p

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 00:54

It was a hell of a show, just...wow! Too all of you who joined us (or maybe better we joined you?): what a great evening together.

We arived safely at our hotel and I hope you all get home safe too. It's really starting to snow heavier. Just hope we'll get home tomorrow too.
Be carefull out there and remember tonight. As I already said: it was a fantastic show!

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 02:33

Hey Marcel, Petra, Erwin and Anke,

I'll post more tomorrow, but this is just to say we are FINALLY home - what an effing journey. Smiley-sad

LongHorn drove like a Hero. Smiley Smiley

(I'm making him some grilled cheese toast just before we hit the sack.)

Sleep well you lovely people!!!

HappyToBeHomeCurlyGirl x

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 12:03

Yes it was SO great!!! Smiley-midget-laugh I´ve sleeping my day away because I was late home yesterday/today. Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 14:27

It was a realy great show with a great audience and great atmosphere. The Jüchen gig at Friday wasn't as good as Bochum. Well, the danish guy drunk overmuch, but I think the long-haired guy in front of me was ways more pissed than I was Smiley-midget-laugh

But who the hell catched two picks and a setlist ó.Ô Thats bloody awesome, It seems like I'm not able to catch only one of them Smiley-midget-laugh haha

cheers,
Sign of the Moment

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 14:39

Well, Curly has already said it all about our drive home but I would like to hear and see if Henny got home safely (it was a real pleasure to meet you btw). God - what a horrible drive he had ahead of him last night. 700 Km in a weather like this, I hope you took my advise and stayed in a hotel somewhere........Henny, send us a sign of life when you're home, OK ?

All the best
Longhorn & Curlygirl

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 15:01

@Signofthemoment:
Yep, me, the long haired guy in (2nd) frontrow, was pretty pi**ed being pushed again and again as well as being pulled in the hair by that drunk guy. But no hard feelings - as I'm sure he feels worse than I do this morning. Let's hope he learned the lesson.

It also was me gathering a setlist and a plec. The trick is to know where to stand and whom to ask Smiley-wink
The 2nd plec was a trade after I struggeled with Henny for a drumstick Smiley-wink

Kind regards,
Cpat. Spacehead

P.S.: Please, Henny, drop a note in here once you two made it back home safe.

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 15:51

Hey dear net pets !

Yes What a blast !! Smiley-midget

and nice to meet you : Curlygirl , P , Capt. Spacehead ...

and a very great concert !! , and nice to meet Stig , Cobber and Laust , We cute not find Jesper :/

after a total trip on 1400km I now is home and will take a look on my pictures from the show and memories...

see ya in DK summer 2011 Smiley-midget

TRUE BELIEVERS !!

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 15:54

Add me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/henrikhenny

thanks Capt. Spacehead

the way home was very long and slow/ snowy .. but we got safly home !! Smiley

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 16:03

Hej Henny,

thanx for making us know!

Would you like to share your pictures with us netpets? Would be great!

Kind regards,
CS

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 16:06

Smiley-midget

yes I will send some pictures to Azda !
but there will be more on my profil on facebook !

i is looking for this ticket :
http://dad.dk/picture_dad.php?show=/uploads/d_archivefile/664_picture_64...

I don´t have one...

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 16:46

If you got a coupon from the online-store of the matrix, the coupon was swapped to a hardcover ticket. Well, and when you left the Matrix the rest-tix were lying out. I took one more, so actually I have two tix, one of them is hanging on my ticket-wall, but I could send you the other ticket, if you want ;)

cheers

@captain spacehead: Yeah, I think some day I'll get a pick from Jacob Smiley-midget-laugh Wayne, It was only my 4th concert since september 2009.

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 17:02

I'm still alive, too!
G-R-E-A-T concert, you already said it all!
Always nice to meet my favourite net pets on tour and good to have a good friend behind you to hold drunk ppl away - except when it comes to "I won't cut my hair!...
Smiley-wink
Very nice to have met Morten and Henny and good to know you managed that hell of a trip all the way back to DK well!
Hope it doesn't take too long until we can see the next concert. What about spring??? Smiley-wink

Anke

###############
If you can't bleed you ain't sh**t
Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 17:04

oh I love a ticket Smiley-midget

i was on a guest list , so i doný have a ticket , I thing is a great souvenir...

my adess : Henrik Kristensen
Grøfthøjparken 163 ,6.tv
8260 Viby J
Denmark.

thanks !!
-and I will some d-a-d stuff back to you..

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 17:27

I adressed an envelope ant put the ticket into it, I'll send it tomorrow ;)

By the way, are you the one, standing in front of me, in front of the matrix' entry ? There were two danish guys standing, don't know if it was you and your friend ;)

Cheers

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 19:44

Henny honey,

You deserve a medal for the journey you made to see them.

Hmmm. *thinking*

It should be a large gold Molly skull (like the plectrums) and it will say on the back :

"For the True Belief and Service Dedicated To The Worship Of D-A-D"

Smiley

Seriously, I'm so glad that you and we all got home safely. What an awful and scary and long drive home.

But the concert EFFING rocked!!!!

What a weekend. What a band.

Every single bone in my body hurts from dancing and jumping and singing, but I will walk into work tomorrow with a heart full of great memories and friends.

:-):-)

Oh, it's a good life Smiley

PS I also deserve one of those medals. Do you think we can buy them soon in the Webshop?? Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 20:33

Oh yes, it was soooo great- and now I know that it was a good decision not to go to the front row Smiley-wink - we stood behind the electric equipment and had a real good view from there and nobody was pushing- ok, it was from a distance, but thats ok.
Anke, I´m really proud of you that you are always in the front as you are also tiny, respect!
So, let´s wait for the next gig next year, and hey, I guess the weather will be better Smiley - I really prefer to see the line on the highway, not hidden under snow and no other car in front of you!
Good, that we all arrived home safe!!!

So see you next time at another wonderful gig, Momo

Posted: Sun, 2010-12-05 23:24

SignOfTheMoment : Yes it was me and my friend there was the first in the row and I so you under the comcert behind me.. ;)

curlygirl : You are so sweet Smiley-midget

thanks Smiley-wink

Tesla's picture

Posted: Mon, 2010-12-06 12:56

what a great Gig in D-A-D Hometown.... Smiley
As always in Bochum great atmosphäre.
band great, setlist great, people great, location great
weather (ok change the theme)...

Hope D-A-D will come back soon again TO their Hometown Bochum Smiley
Thx again for a wonderful night!!

And is there anyone perhaps who recorded this show?

Posted: Mon, 2010-12-06 13:19

Yepp, I recorded it :-)............but I haven't listened to the recording yet so I have no idea how it turned out.

Longhorn

Tesla's picture

Posted: Mon, 2010-12-06 13:32

would be great if you'll share it...
Then next time in bochum there are waiting 2 or 3 beers for you! Smiley

Posted: Mon, 2010-12-06 14:31

I will definitely share it one day but we're in the process of moving house right now so for the next few weeks I won't have any time to copy and u/l shows.

Patience is the name of the game this time Smiley-wink

Take care
Longhorn

Posted: Mon, 2010-12-06 16:35

Henny:
The ticket is on it's way to you, now it's in the german postservice, how long it will take ;)

Posted: Fri, 2010-12-10 20:48

Thanks for the Ticket Marius !

it will be in a frame...

Posted: Sat, 2010-12-11 19:12

No Problem ! I'm happy that you like it, and so in the end it was good, that I took another ticket Smiley-midget-laugh haha

Tesla's picture

Posted: Thu, 2011-04-21 12:03

dont know wether it is "good behaviour", my girlfriend has birthday next month and longhorn mention that he recorded the bochum show...
Longhorn you will get some beer on hte next D-A-D show if you share it...

Posted: Sat, 2011-04-23 09:47

@Tesla

Just read your comment but I don't have much hope that this show will be ready for upload by next month.

My computer is still not set up so that I can't copy it and to this day I have not even listened to the Bochum recording to hear if it turned out well at all. I will definitely share this show once it's ready (I have no problems to share my recordings as you will know from previous uploads of mine) but I don't see this happen so shortly - Sorry !

As soo as I'm all set up again I will let you all know.

Happy Easter to you all !

Longhorn

Tesla's picture

Posted: Mon, 2011-04-25 07:05

OK, than we have to be patience...
and the beer is still waiting... *gggg*